Position: Nursery Sales Associate
As a Nursery team member, you'll be expected to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, work quickly, be self-motivated, highly dependable and work as a team player.
Job tasks include:
- Positively interacting with customers and teammates
- Answering customer questions about planting and caring for nursery stock
- Using a radio communication system and answering phone calls
- Learning to identify a variety of trees and shrubs
- Assisting customers with plant choices
- Directing customers to products
- Unloading, arranging and maintaining nursery stock
- Watering nursery stock
- Running a cash register
- Juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced setting
Individuals will be on their feet for extended periods of time and must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
Knowledge of nursery stock and experience running tractors or fork lift is helpful but not required.
Must be willing to work a flexible schedule throughout the season including weekends, holidays and evenings.
How To Apply: Stop in our store and pick up an application or visit sawyergardencenter.com/careers for downloadable applications – Submit in store or to: email@example.com